Associate professor and HOD, Internal Medicine for 9 Yrs.
Fellowship in Respiratory Medicine(PGI Candigarh)
Area of Interest
Membership with Organization/Association
Nepal Medical Association,SIMON,Thoracic Society of Nepal
1. Das SK, Bam N, Ghimire P. Health Related Quality of Life (HRQOL) assessment
using St. George’s Respiratory Questionaire in patients with stable Chronic
Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. JIOM, August, 2017, 39:2.
2. Bam N, Das SK, Lamsal M. Clinico-radiological and pathological profile of patients of
hemoptysis admitted in a tertiary care centre in Nepal. JIOM, April, 2017, 39:1.
3. Nizam S, Yogi KN, Bam N, Das SK. The role of blood eosinophil level in acute
exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. JIOM,August,2018,40:2.
4. A. B. Hamal, K. N. YOGI, N. Bam, S. K. Das, and R. Karn. Pleural Fluid Cholesterol
in Diffenrentiating Exudative and Transudative Pleural Effusion. Pulmonary
Medicine, Volume 2013, Article ID 135036.
5. Das SK, Jha SC. Creatinine Clearance and subclinical target organ damage in
primary hypertension. JIOM, December, 2010: 32:3.
Honored and Awarded by Honorable President Bidhya Devi Bhandari on the occasion of Constitution Day 2077.
Using our easy, secure online form, you can request an appointment with a Green City Hospital (GCH) specialist anytime, day or night. Or call +977-1-4981133 / 4983169 / 4952248 to speak with a physician referral coordinator.